VersionXL - Enhanced Excel Project Finance Modeling
Project finance modeling is a complex task requiring input from many stakeholders. As Excel is the tool of choice for most modeling, we focused our efforts to help Project Finance Teams build models faster, more accurately within the world of Excel.
Read on below to get a better understanding of how VersionXL can help you with project finance modeling.
What is VersionXL?
VersionXL is an add-on to Excel that provides you with collaboration and control for your project finance models. Without having to leave the Excel world you know, VersionXL provides access management, workflow, collaboration, time-travel, and an audit log.
VersionXL Key Features
Collaboration & Scenario Planning
Improve project finance model accuracy to reduce risks whilst speeding up the process of building models with VersionXL’s collaboration tools. Enhance scenario planning by creating parallel timelines of your models to plan for an array of environmental and economic situations.
- Automated workflows and reviews to your processes: Add those sense checks and monitor the accuracy of your project finance model with bespoke workflows and review processes.
- Analysts can work at the same time on the same model: Build models faster by working concurrently on the same model. With automated merge and conflict resolution tools, eliminate waiting for colleagues and multiple spreadsheet versions being email around.
- Automated merge: Your team of analysts can work simultaneously on the same spreadsheets. Changes can then be automatically merged into the working document.
- Conflict resolution: Eliminate errors and squashing of others’ work with VersionXL’s conflict resolution tools to help your team find the right answers.
- Visualize updated documents: VersionXL enables you to see and compare changes in your spreadsheets, between any period. Something doesn’t look right? Is your model broken and not sure why? View the changes to quickly fix those bugs.
- Time travel: With each iteration of your model you can travel back in time and see what it looked like at that particular time. For example, show stakeholders the project model 12 months previous to understand what’s changed between now and then.
- Parallel timelines: Create parallel timelines that run concurrently with your main project model to add scenario planning that you can update and work with as time and events progress.
Security and Compliance
The team at VersionXL is focused on keeping you and your data safe. We are SOC 2 compliant, which means we have demonstrated that we adhere to industry-leading standards to manage our network, secure our application, and set policies across our organization.
We are a google cloud partner.